The Nelson Mandela University (NMU) Department of Construction Management 50th Anniversary conference provides an international forum for researchers and practitioners from developed, and developing nations to address fundamental construction management, construction project management, and construction health and safety (H&S) management issues.
The conference takes place this year from 15-16 November at the Port Elizabeth Marine Hotel in the Nelson Mandela Bay Metro.
Critical deadlines for submission of papers
The conference deadlines are as follows:
- ▪ Abstract (200 words maximum): 4 June
- ▪ Notification of acceptance: 18 June
- ▪ Submission of completed paper: 27 August
- ▪ Notification of acceptance: 13 September
- ▪ Submission of final paper: 4 October
Submissions and information
For more info, visit www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cm50
- Academic Programme Chair: Prof Fidelis Emuze, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Programme Chair: Prof John Smallwood, email@example.com