“HOW TO ENTER”
- Complete the online form below and comment on why your mom deserves this reward
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In order to be eligible for the prize, entrants to the competition must:
- be 18 years or older,
- be South African and in possession of a valid South African identity document,
- not be a(n):
- permanent employee, agent or consultant of Old Mutual or any subsidiary company of the Old Mutual group of companies (“Old Mutual”), and
- permanent employee, agent or consultant of any of Old Mutual’s business partner, promotional and public relations agency
who is involved in this competition. (Please note that immediate family members of any of the afore-listed persons may also not enter this competition), and
- meet all of the qualifying criteria listed under the heading “How to enter”.
- By entering the competition, all entrants and winners agree to be bound by these competition rules as interpreted by the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend, modify or change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion without notice. These changes will take effect from the date of publication on the website. By participating or continuing to participate in the competition, the entrants agree and understand that they will be bound by the amended terms and conditions
- By entering into the competition, all entrants consent to their personal information being:
- used by the organiser to market any of Old Mutual’s future campaigns on Old Mutual financial products, services or rewards programmes, and
- shared with the organiser’s service providers to identify entrants for purposes of the competition.
- The competition will run from Wednesday 6h May 2020 and end on Friday 15th May 2020 at 10 am. Winners will be announced on Monday 18th May 2020.
- The winner will be selected by the organiser, and will be based on which of the entries the organiser deems to be the best. The organiser’s decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize consists of a Carrol Boyes hamper valued R1500 (one thousand five rand) to be delivered to the winner. Delivery will be done within 30 (thirty) days after the announcement has been made.
- The organiser will use its reasonable efforts to contact the winner telephonically. If the organiser cannot contact a prize winner within 14 (fourteen) days after the announcement has been made, that person will forfeit the prize and the organiser reserves the right to then award the prize to the next best entry.
- The organiser may refuse to award any prize to an entrant if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities. In such an event, the organiser reserves the right to then award the prize to the next best entry.