Welcome to SA Business Integrator
South African Business Integrator is a audited business to business publication with its focus on both the public and private sector in Southern Africa.
South African Business Integrator is a national audited business to business publication with its focus on both the public and private sectors in southern Africa.
The main focus of the publication is to synchronize business information, business cultures and align strategies and business goals between the public and private sectors. The publication serves as an interaction medium between businesses.
Its main objective is to inform, educate and advise key industry leaders on business objectives, strategic decisions, good management practice and governance, sound financial management practice and ultimately bridging the gap of transformation and transparency between the public and private sector.
- Audit circulation: January to December 2018 – Total 19,722 (Copies per Edition)
- Print Run: 20,000 Copies per Edition
- Size: A4 – Glossy
- Frequency: Bi-Annual (March, September) six month shelf life
- Cover Price: FREE to database
Key Focus Areas
- JSE Listed companies
- State Owned Enterprises
- Economic Development Agencies
- National & Provincial Government Departments
- South African Municipalities
- Parliament Offices
- Premiere Offices – National
- Black Business Council
- Black Management Forum
- Tender Boards
- Chambers of Commerce and Industry SA
- Foreign Embassies in SA
- Tourism Bodies SA
SA Business Integrator has partnered up with the top brands within South Africa.
Below are just a few of the companies we have partnered with, but please take the time to browse through all our partners.