Welcome to SA Building Review
Be identified and exposed in a more detailed and comprehensive manner to the building, architectural and design industry.
SA Building Review is a national annual resource handbook with its central focus on the identity of building products and services within the built environment in South Africa. It allows the supplier and manufacturer the opportunity to be identified and exposed in a more detailed and comprehensive manner to the building, architectural and design industry.
SA Building Review’s main focus is on advertorial, therefore giving it a more informative and personal approach to the targeted audiences.
“An advertorial is an advertisement that is written and presented in the style of an editorial or journalistic report”
This allows the reader more insight and knowledge of the products and services offered.
- Interior Designers and Decorators
- Building Contractors
- Property Developers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Landscape Architects
- Property Owners
- Municipal Managers
Distribution Breakdown National
- Architects and Architectural Professionals
- IID Members – The SA Institute of the Interior Design Professionals
- AAAMSA Members – The Association of Architectural Aluminium Manufacturers of South Africa
- KSA Members – Kitchen Specialist Association
- ILASA Members – Institute for Landscape Architecture in SA
- ASAQS Members – The Association of SA Quantity Surveyors
- CESA Members – Consulting Engineers SA
- ECSA Members – Engineering Council of SA
- SAPOA Members – SA Property Owners Association
- IOPSA Members – Institute of Plumbing SA
- SA Municipalities
- MBA Members – Master Builders Association
- Building Contractors
- TRADE SHOWS – Decorex, Cape Constructions Expo, Natal Summit, 2nd Building Information Modelling Expo, The Property Buyers Show, African Construction Expo, Infrastructure Africa Expo
- All Advertisers
- RETAIL: CNA, Builders Warehouse and Mica Hardware stores nationally
The SA Building Review Products and Services Directory 2019, is the A-Z of directories for people involved in the architectural and construction industry.
The directory forms part of the main publication called SA Building Review and get distribution and bagged together. Additional copies get allocated to various construction industry events during the year to ensure maximum exposure to all advertisers.
- Book Size: B5
- Print Run: 17 000 Copies
- Frequency: Annual – February – twelve months shelf life
SA Building Review has partnered up with the top brands within South Africa.
Below are just a few of these amazing brands we have partnered with, but please take some time to browse through our partners.
© Media Xpose 2019 | SA Building Review | Design by Thinkbox Creative Studio