1 box Knorr Lasagne Mate chicken lasagne
30 ml oil
150 g onion, chopped
500 g chicken fillet, sliced
800 ml low fat milk
80 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the grill function on the oven.
- In a pan sauté onion in oil, then add the chicken strips and cook until well browned .
- Add sachet of Seasoning Spice Blend, milk and uncooked pasta.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and allow to simmer uncovered for 10 – 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked.
- Empty contents of Cheese Sauce sachet into a measuring jug and fill to 200 ml with rapidly boiling water. Once all the water has been added, stir with a fork for 1 minute, until thick and smooth then set aside.
- Remove pan from heat and pour into a 2L oven proof dish. Pour cheese sauce over and top with grated cheese.
- Grill for 10 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!