We are giving in-love (or in-like) couples a unique opportunity to spend the most romantic day of the year – Valentine’s Day – at the most romantic place in Cape Town – the Two Oceans Aquarium. This is a special chance to visit the fish after dark, and an opportunity to impress your date in a very exclusive way – intimate dinners-for-two in front of your favourite Aquarium exhibits.
We’ve scattered 20 tables, for two, throughout the Aquarium in front of your favourite exhibits for you to enjoy the most romantic night of the year in a truly unique way. Good food, an amazing view of the underwater world at night, and the perfect partner – what more could anyone ask for?
- Prices range from R1 000 to R1 800 per couple depending on which dining spot you select.*
- The price includes entrance into the Aquarium for the evening, an (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) arrival drink and a delicious dinner for two (see menu below).
- A wine list will be available on the evening, and a cash bar will be open. R30 corkage fee for your own drinks.
- Date: 14 February 2021
- Time: 18h30 for 19h00 until 21h30
- No under-18s
- All food is prepared in a Halaal-certified kitchen. Vegetarian options are available
*Active Two Oceans Aquarium members qualify for a 25% discount. Please contact email@example.com for your code.
For full details of table selection, menu, etc. please click here