Specially designed for the African electric power & energy industry, POWER WEEK AFRICA (20 – 23 April 2021) is the 3rd annual international virtual conference delivering a unique experience for each day of the event. We will be broadcasting live interactive presentations, in-depth panel discussions, and networking sessions from leading experts across the world. Join in from wherever you are online either live or watch the sessions on-demand.
You are guaranteed 7 days of learning opportunities inclusive of a 4-day main conference, 3 supplementary workshops, multiple case studies from a wide array of perspectives, expert opinions and unrivalled insights into the African electric power & energy market prospects.
The conference promises valuable insights on a diverse range of topics that are critical to the African electric power & energy industry today – renewable energy, climate change & environment, energy transition, energy efficiency, funding, investment facilitation, energy access, policies & regulations, tariffs, capacity development, technology, solar, off grid, public private partnerships, energy storage, digitalisation, affordability, energy mix, private sector participation and so much more.
Global energy leaders who have confirmed to speak:
- Abubakar Sani Sambo, Chairman, Ministerial Task Force on Power, Nigeria
- Geoffrey Mabea, Executive Secretary, Energy Regulators Association of East Africa
- Haliru Dikko, Commissioner, ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority
- William Price, CEO, Enel Green Power, South Africa
- Cyprian Nyakundi, Director, Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority, Kenya
- Abubakar Malah Umar, Director, Energy Commission, Nigeria
- Nessreen Rady, Director, New & Renewable Energy, Egyptian Electricity Holding Company, Egypt
- Kuda Ndhlukula, Executive Director, SADC Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency, Namibia
- Brian Dames, CEO, African Rainbow Energy & Power, South Africa
- Simon Hodson, CEO, Gridworks, United Kingdom
- Ademola Adesina, CEO, Rensource Energy, Nigeria
- Mikhail Nikomarov, CEO, Bushveld Energy, South Africa
- Peter Pechtl, Managing Director, ENEXSA, Austria
- Ato Gyasi, Senior Director, Africa Finance Corporation, Nigeria
- Rentia van Tonder, Head of Power, Standard Bank, South Africa
- Ibilola Amao, Governing Council Member, Energy Institute, United Kingdom
- Clinton Carter-Brown, Head of Energy Centre, CSIR, South Africa
- James Sherwood, Principal, Rocky Mountain Institute, United States of America
- Dave Manning, Global Head of Hybrid Energy, Juwi Renewable Energies, South Africa
- Alexander Schonfeldt, Managing Director & COO, Enerox, Austria
- Chris Flavin, Director, Gridworks, United Kingdom
- Ehab Mohamed Farouk, Manager, Planning New and Renewable Energy Authority, Egypt
- Loda Dedekind, Lead Project Developer, CrossBoundary Energy, South Africa
- Aleem Tharani, Partner, Bowmans, Kenya
- Chris Chijiutomi, Director, CDC Group, United Kingdom
- Kieran Whyte, Partner, Baker McKenzie, South Africa
- Dumisani Tembo, Partner, AB & David, Zambia
- José María López, Director, MRC Consultants & Transaction Advisers, Spain
- … and many more
The POWER WEEK ASIA will feature 3 supplementary workshops addressing cutting edge topics with Real Examples and Case Studies, including Renewable Energy, Energy Regulation & Policies and Energy Storage.
Seize this opportunity to stay ahead of your competitors in an industry that is ever-changing – POWER WEEK AFRICA is definitely for you!
This article was published in partnership with Media Xpose.