- 2cupscauliflower florets
- 1large egg
- 1/4cupbell pepperminced (optional)
- 1/2cupcheddar cheeseshredded
- 1/4cupParmesan cheese
- 1/4minced cilantro or parsleyoptional
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray or oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray or lightly grease with oil. Set aside. Steam cauliflower in hot water for 3-5 minutes or until nice and soft, drain and chopped with a knife or blend in the food processor ( just a few seconds.)
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture in your hands and roll into small oval shaped tots.
- Place on the cookie sheet 1/2 inch apart and bake for about 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking until golden.