DCI Interior Décor and Space Planning Course. 10-week, fun, interactive& practical, Saturday mornings.
NEXT COURSE: Commencing : 18th April 2020 Time: 10am till 2pm
Venue: The Building Centre, Northgate Estate, Cape Town
Designed and facilitating by Heidi Jäger. (MTech. ITD) www.heidijager.co.za
The course attendees will learn Interior Décor and Space Planning skills, meet key industry suppliers and finish with their own professional portfolio.
The course is designed in a flexible way to accommodate the following outcomes and results, for those who want to: –
- Be part of the creative world of décor, Start their own related business
- Build up their knowledge and portfolio to work in the built or decor industry
- Renovate, buy or sell a home and need the confidence to do it on their own
Also appropriate for:
- Those working in the built or decorating industry who would like to increase their skills to incorporate interior design and décor principles as well as space planning and ergonomics.
- Employers wanting to up-skill their employees in the built and/or decorating sector
Contact Lacia Gess at DCI Network if interested in finding out more, or view our DCI Network website here.
0217978845 / 0721259250